Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Life is for Sharing
I recently made the statement "what would I blog about, my life is my kids. I should just have links to my kid’s blogs and profiles and all would be well." Those words kept ringing in my head. As time went on I decided...that was ridiculous. My life is fabulous! This “post-child rearing” stage of my life is wonderful, liberating, full of adventure and creative. Hey, maybe someone out there just may find it interesting! If not, oh well, I’m having FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BARB!! I love you! I'm so excited to see your blog and I'm TOTALLY interested in your life, I can't wait to read more about what you are up to and see those cute grandbabies! Congrats on 30 years and a new granddaughter, lucky you - you get to buy PINK!!
I find it interesting, I promise! :)
Post a Comment